Monday, December 6, 2010

Zoe, the cat

Weow
Cats. This is my sisters cat, Zoe.
RAWR!
We get to chill around Christmas when we all get together.

The eyes of a killer!

She doesn't hiss at me too much, but will let you know when to back off.

Sarcasm detected!

I like animals because they are ALWAYS going to be candid. They don't understand (I assume) what's happening with the camera, and never ham it up. Though, now that I type it, it occurs to me that I really have no clue, and they could be quite aware that being cute is the best course of action.



Dangle that finger one more time...
Mostly, though, the biggest issue with cats, and dogs, is that they will usually come over to you if you kneel down to take a picture, because they think that you want to pet them. Which I usually do, but it is not so conductive to getting the shot.


Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment