Tuesday, May 27, 2014

London Calling Part II: I Like Big Bens And I Cannot Lie

WHO IS DRIVING THAT CAR!?
Every week they put the used crowns on fences. Keeps Queens fresh.


After chatting up the queen for a while, Josh and I decided that it was time to make our way down the road of life. I forget what the name of that road was, in fact it may have just been the street of life. Regardless, that street has all kinds of other streets, and before you know it you pop out... somewhere. Our compass was mostly still just "OVER THAR!"

I started taking pictures of all of the pubs...Until I realized that would be more pictures than THE UNIVERSE

BUSTED!


Love the diversity of signs pleases my sign fetish. (Picture taking fetish, not...Other...)







So, this was kind of neat, but, I have to wonder what the reason was for the lost point. I have worked in restaurants before, so I know that it could be anything. Any insight into how the rating system works?


Word.


The long and winding road. (NOTE: All roads are winding.)



After some meandering, we broke out at the Palace of Westminster!



Peek-a-boo


Time flows differently here

" would be very disappointed if you were to walk right now."


Hey big boy

"It's big, I guess."

Halo baby



Ahh, well, time to cross the fabled Thames.

 Dunno what the locks are for






No comments:

Post a Comment