Saturday, May 7, 2011

Montreal Part II: The Underground

Last train is nearly due...
I guess that this series will be in no particular order, because I spent the day underground on the second (rainy) day in Montreal. I just felt like doing it this way.

The underground is closing soon..


The last time I was in Montreal, and it was a rainy day, I had decided to leave my camera behind due to weather. Foolish foolishness, that was.



I also "accidentally" found the whole underground,  complete with walking through a door and almost falling onto a subway. (Not really near falling, just SUDDENLY; SUBWAY!)



It wasn't really that busy, so I got a lot of un-peopled pictures.



Sometimes, though, you want peopled pictures. Makes me feel like a champ, or a spy, or a creep.


Even though the camera is firmly attached around my neck, I still get flashes of it being ushered to the ground with a stomach twisting end result. Gravity: It hates us ALL equally.

:3


 This guy was alright. I paid him a buck to take his picture. Probably could have gotten away with just a quarter, but I wanted to motivate him to convey the feeling like he was really homeless.


Sideways means down!
I pay this guy many moneys to remain not homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment