Monday, March 21, 2011

A Matter Of Crows

This post brought to you by: GIMP



Wherever Crows go to sleep, they chose the trees down the lane the other night. Hearing strange crow noises at night is strange enough, so I went to investigate. As I stood on my balcony, I heard a loud Crowing noise, followed by a faint shift in the darkness before me. It was then that I heard the flapping of hundreds of crows disturbed from their perches fly over me.



The matter on the murder was that word was out. There was a need for flight, but still work to be done.


From the depths a hero was born, escaping the fate of his brethren... (Could be a female crow, so sub "Her" in there if you need to.)


Where we once slept, we leave, under the guise of a woken night.

We will watch out for each other.

1 comment:

  1. All photos in this set were taken under crappy lighting and crappy ISO, with some crappy Shutter speed thrown in for good measure.

    I was able to clean them up to acceptable/interesting/avant garde standards using GIMP (http://www.gimp.org).

    ReplyDelete